This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 Patch Reverse: gcc/flow.c
- To: Jeffrey Oldham <oldham at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: 3.1 Patch Reverse: gcc/flow.c
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 13:35:15 +0200
- References: <20010705140032.A3625@codesourcery.com>
> The attached patch (applied in reverse for gcc3.1) is Jan Hubicka's
> flow.c patch of 02Jul. The patch causes the test regression for
> i686-pc-linux-gnu gcc3.1:
> FAIL: gcc.dg/wtr-label-1.c (test for excess errors)
> He promised to fix it after his return
> (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-07/msg00270.html). In the
> meantime, we reverse it to avoid difficulties.
I've just sent fix for the problem.
I apologize for the regression.