This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: wrt with_cross_host vs cross-hosted
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: wrt with_cross_host vs cross-hosted
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:54:40 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, DJ Delorie wrote:
> 2001-07-06 DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * doc/gcc.texi (Makefile): Rename to be a more general purpose
> chapter about various build hints and history. Add section
> talking about the various types of native and cross builds.
THanks! (There's one line which is a bit too long, but...)
When you install this, please add it to both branches.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/