This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: First patch in series to add more attribute to MEMs
- To: oldham at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: First patch in series to add more attribute to MEMs
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 01 13:37:05 EDT
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On mips-sgi-irix6.5 gcc3.1, `g77.f-torture/compile/20000601-2.f -Os'
failed yesterday for the first time. Using a Linux->mips-sgi-irix6.5
cross-compiler, the problem seems to occur in emit_rtl.c's
adjust_address(), which was introduced by your patch.
Actually, this was caused by the *third* in the series and was due to
setup_save_areas calling adj_ofsettable_operand in an invalid way, which
wasn't detected until now.
I'm going to check in the fourth round of the patch, then go back and fix this.