This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Pascal Strings -- TAKE FOUR
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Pascal Strings -- TAKE FOUR
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:29:05 -0700
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200107040110.SAA01720@geoffk.org> <200107040322.UAA19337@scv1.apple.com>
On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 08:22:49PM -0700, Ziemowit Laski wrote:
> I guess I'll need to #include <limits.h> to grab the UCHAR_MAX value --
> or is there another way of conjuring up this information without
> including anything?
No, the include is the best way.