This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[3.0] RFC: generate java man pages from texi sources
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: [3.0] RFC: generate java man pages from texi sources
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:18:58 +0200
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Stephane Carrez <Stephane dot Carrez at worldnet dot fr>
- References: <email@example.com.HOWL>
Matthias Klose writes:
> bootstrap currently running. verified that the generated gcc man pages
> are the same as with the old texi2pod.pl.
bootstrap and install sucessful on i386-linux. patch applies to
mainline as well (20010702). I'd like to have feedback where gij,
jv-convert and fastjar should be documented.