This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: More cpp.texi updates
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: More cpp.texi updates
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:04:58 -0700
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 05:17:30PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> It means you cannot build a binary release on a system that doesn't
> support building the man pages.
Only if you build the binary release from CVS, not an official source
release. It seems to me that building binary releases straight from
CVS is a bad idea for other reasons, such as the possibility that you
got something other than the official release.
zw I *will* wrestle it into shape eventually. I *will* clean it out,
*without* resorting to the redirection of a major navigable river.
-- Ray Radlein on lumber rooms