This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Suggested addition to documentation
- To: <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Suggested addition to documentation
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:17:21 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 email@example.com wrote:
> At the end of this message is a note I posted to comp.arch in
> response to Bernd Payson's claim that gcc-3.0 has optimization bugs
> because gforth runs much more slowly when compiled with gcc-3.0 than
> when compiled with gcc-2.95.2. So, again, I suggest that the
> documentation be augmented with the following warning, which is a diff
> against invoke.texi in gcc-3.0 release.
This change is fine. Would you mind making the reference a real @xref
and breaking line(s) over 76 chars?
I'll then apply the patch to both branches.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/