This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patches awaiting approval
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Subject: Re: Patches awaiting approval
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:52:46 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Geoff Keating writes:
> email@example.com (Andrew Haley) writes:
> > I'm still waiting approval/rejection for the pateches below.
> > Andrew.
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-06/msg01355.html
> this patch doesn't seem right. Why isn't there a BARRIER after (or
> before, I forget which is correct) the jump table?
There is a barrier after the jump table; there is not a barrier
between the jump and the jump table. Control cannot pass through the
point after the jump, so I could easily add a barrier there.
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-06/msg01434.html
> It would be better to fix up the notes, too, but I guess this is OK.