This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: misc-tests/mg.exp
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at stanford dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 11:32:06 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 11:04:50AM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> BTW, I have been applying this patch for almost 10 months. It is for
> FAIL: gcc.misc-tests/mg.c
> What happened to it?
Does the modified mg.exp still work with older versions of Tcl?