This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Objective C lexer - small cleanup
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: Objective C lexer - small cleanup
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 19:26:16 +0100
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
Neil Booth wrote:-
> Stan Shebs wrote:-
> > > It's my understanding that macro expansion after @ is only wanted for
> > > string constants. Stan?
> > That's right.
> Ah, OK. I didn't realise that; things are simpler than I thought.
> Yes, we should make '@' a leading character for ObjC, then.
Doh. You've confused me now. My excuse is I've been away for the