This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Update documentation for --enable-threads to match reality
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Update documentation for --enable-threads to match reality
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 11:42:21 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <rittle at labs dot mot dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> I have installed it to mainline under the "obviously correct" rule.
> Install manual patches should go on the branch as well.
Definitely, yes. By any means.
In fact, I would expect (and currently this is indeed the case) that
doc/install.texi usually will be the same are at least nearly the same
on both branches.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/