This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: make mips-elf build again
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: make mips-elf build again
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:11:57 -0700
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105311931.MAA19349@geoffk.org> <20010531142103.E17766@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
> Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:21:03 -0700
> From: Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> Mail-Followup-To: Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
> Geoff Keating <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
> Content-Disposition: inline
> User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
> On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 12:31:08PM -0700, Geoff Keating wrote:
> > * config/mips/mips.h (ASM_OUTPUT_ASCII): Convert to function.
> > * config/mips/mips.c (mips_output_ascii): New function.
> I'd fixed this same bug in iris4.h. Sigh. Would you
> tweek that header to use your new function as well?
> Err, rather, iris wants separate .byte directives...
> Perhaps we should just use that everywhere?
There's also a very similar version in defaults.h. I don't know why
mips has to have its own special version.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>