This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: make mips-elf build again
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: make mips-elf build again
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:21:03 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200105311931.MAA19349@geoffk.org>
On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 12:31:08PM -0700, Geoff Keating wrote:
> * config/mips/mips.h (ASM_OUTPUT_ASCII): Convert to function.
> * config/mips/mips.c (mips_output_ascii): New function.
I'd fixed this same bug in iris4.h. Sigh. Would you
tweek that header to use your new function as well?
Err, rather, iris wants separate .byte directives...
Perhaps we should just use that everywhere?