This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Recognise comments in preprocessed source
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Recognise comments in preprocessed source
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:59:46 +0100
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <20010530223124.A31586@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:
> I think accepting comments, which presumably have come from the -C
> option, is more consistent and helpful than not doing so. So I've
> decided to revert Nathan's patch of 2 weeks ago that disabled this
okey dokey. I think some documentation about accepting such things
should be added.
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'
firstname.lastname@example.org : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : email@example.com