This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SUN make and gcc 3.0: committed changes to branch
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: SUN make and gcc 3.0: committed changes to branch
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:11:58 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> drwxr-xr-x 3 pedwards sysadmin 512 May 30 16:47 stuff/
> stuff? What stuff?
> -rw-r--r-- 1 pedwards sysadmin 18939 May 30 16:47 cxxabi.h
> -rw-r--r-- 1 pedwards sysadmin 2514 May 30 16:47 new
> -rw-r--r-- 1 pedwards sysadmin 4400 May 30 16:47 typeinfo
likely these are from the libsupc++ header install. It's done a bit
differently than the rest, and uses native automake rules.
if you look in libsupc++/Makefile, say looking for "install," you should
see the root cause of this.