This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EXPON_EXPR removal
- To: Tim Josling <tej at melbpc dot org dot au>
- Subject: Re: EXPON_EXPR removal
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 22:29:17 +0200
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <3B0F2125.email@example.com>
Tim Josling wrote:
> Attached is the patch to remove EXPON_EXPR from the GCC tree. As
> previously mentioned, it is not supported and as such has the
> potential to waste people's time trying to understand why it does
> not work. In fact this has happened at least twice that I am
> aware of.
OK, as far as I am concerned - and have explained previously.
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)