This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: documentation of trees vs RTL [Final?]
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: documentation of trees vs RTL [Final?]
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 15:24:07 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <Theodore dot Papadopoulo at sophia dot inria dot fr>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 25 May 2001, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Yup, that works. The Makefile portions of your patch are approved.
> Can someone approve the texi changes? If so, I can apply these for
> you if you want.
Thanks to you and Joseph for actually doing most of the review work for
this patch ;-), and last but definitely not least Theodore for working
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/