This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX shared libraries in MLB and 1.4
- To: libtool-patches at gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: AIX shared libraries in MLB and 1.4
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:36:33 -0400
- cc: mcnichol at austin dot ibm dot com, china at thewrittenword dot com
Albert Chin-A-Young's libtool patch from April 25 needs to be
applied to the GCC 3.0 release branch. I cannot tell if it already has
been accepted into the libtool 1.4 and/or MLB development versions.
Without the patch, gcc-3.0 has lost proper shared library versioning
because version_type=none instead of linux.