This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: other/2857: i18n, translations does not work
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: other/2857: i18n, translations does not work
- From: Philipp Thomas <pthomas at suse dot de>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:40:48 +0200
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>,Dennis Bjorklund <db at zigo dot dhs dot org>,Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>,Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr, gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010524004208.H1792@stanford.edu> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Joseph S. Myers (email@example.com) [20010524 09:48]:
> though we should, at least, have a defined tag in the repository (maybe a
> snapshot or release tag) for the sources from which a .pot was generated,
> if the .pot doesn't go in CVS.
François Pinoir and I came to an agreement how to name the file according to
the snapshot it was taken from. Now that additional volunteers help
François maintaining the translation project, I'll submit the gcc.pot from
one of the next snapshots.
Philipp Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Deutscherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nuremberg, Germany
Penguins shall save the dinosaurs
-- Handelsblatt about Linux on S/390