This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: small patch for install.texi
- To: Philip Blundell <philb at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: small patch for install.texi
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 06:51:47 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
On Tue, 22 May 2001, Philip Blundell wrote:
>> would you mind updating the new documentation at gcc/doc/install.texi
> Is there a makefile target to build a .dvi from it?
Not yet, though I believe DJ kindly was going to look at it. DJ?
> My `doc' directory just contains that one file.
Yes, that's the status quo right now. Far from perfect, but if we try, we
should be able to have all that in a much better for GCC 3.0 (though this
is not strictly need, as for GCC 2.95.x we primarily relied on the old
HTML install docs, and we can always generate this from doc/install.texi).
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/