This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: More updates to the Fortran documentation.
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: More updates to the Fortran documentation.
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 23:30:14 +0200
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
"Joseph S. Myers" wrote:
> Will you be ensuring, for the 3.0 release, that the last modification and
> copyright dates on all the Fortran manuals, and the generated BUGS and
> NEWS files, are completely up to date? I've checked and updated these
> dates from time to time before, but it would help if you dealt with all
> those for Fortran.
Yep, I will, in the sense that if there's a mistake, it will be mine.
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)