This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to remove obsolete files
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch to remove obsolete files
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 19:16:40 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 22 May 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> This is probably OK, but someone else will have to verify that none of
> these files are used by anyone. And, only for mainline; these files
> are harmless on the branch.
I don't think "listing" is quite harmless on the branch, since it uses
/tmp insecurely, so poses a danger to anyone who tries to use it and a
non-zero risk of ending up on bugtraq.
Joseph S. Myers