This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Break libjava -> libsupc++ dependency - merged to 3.0 branch
- To: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at stanford dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Break libjava -> libsupc++ dependency - merged to 3.0 branch
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 20 May 2001 11:00:55 -0600
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010520092357.R774@stanford.edu>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Zack" == Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> writes:
Zack> I've merged the patches to decouple libjava from libsupc++ to
Zack> the 3.0 branch.
Zack> # of unexpected successes 10
Zack> Maybe we could look into verifying those unexpected passes and
Zack> making them normal?
I went through all the XPASSes a few weeks ago and did this. On my
box I only see 4 (and changing those can't be done right now).