This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: More EH fixes for the PA
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: More EH fixes for the PA
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:07:09 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 09:07:10AM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> The SOM linker will blow chunks if you have any dynamic relocations
> in a readonly section.
Note that we have a new macro, ASM_PREFERRED_EH_DATA_FORMAT,
which will let you encode pointers in practically arbitrary
fashions so that the EH data will be read-only.
I know SOM has a horde of relocations. Surely some set is