This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] testsuite bits for crosses w/ sid
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [v3] testsuite bits for crosses w/ sid
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 18 May 2001 07:51:26 +0200
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010517224542.15796Aemail@example.com>
Benjamin Kosnik <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > Benjamin,
| > Did you get my message WRT to the extension issue?
| Yeah. I'm planning on doing-the-right thing when shared tests are put in. Ok?
That is fine. I was afraid messages were lost... (I assume everything
is OK now...)