This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix for Darwin bootstrap bug
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Fix for Darwin bootstrap bug
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:58:39 -0700
- References: <200105160155.SAA06130@scv1.apple.com>
> This fixes the bootstrapping bug on Darwin which has been reported a few
> times (shows up as incorrect use of R0 as an address). The most recent
> report is appended following the patch.
> 2001-05-15 Dale Johannesen <email@example.com>
> * config/rs6000/rs6000.c Fix Darwin-specific misuse of R0 as a
> reload address
I haven't seen any thumbs up/down on this one, perhaps because I'm
expected to approve it. :-) In any case, I'll commit it tomorrow
if there are no objections before then.