This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libI77: Automatically regenerate config.h.in
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: libI77: Automatically regenerate config.h.in
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 21:49:58 +0200
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <email@example.com>
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Here's hopefully the final round in updating libI77.
> This should go in both branches, I've tested it on the mainline and
> will test in on the branch now.
> Could some configure experts look over this, please?
Doh ! I recall I thought "where's this file generated" and then forgot
to ask you. Unfortunately, I'm as much in the dark as you are on the
configury front ...
> Ok to commit?
Well, I hope Mark knows the answer ...
[ This whole episode makes it crystal clear to me that the GNU Fortran
95 run time library will be written in Fortran - with a razor thin
interface to open(2), creat(2), close(2), read(2), write(2) and
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)