This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Beginner projects: combine.c, code clean-ups
- To: Jan van Male <jan dot vanmale at fenk dot wau dot nl>
- Subject: Re: [patch] Beginner projects: combine.c, code clean-ups
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 20:23:14 +0100
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jan van Male wrote:-
> No, I don't. My guess was that this not needed for these changes since they
> are small and afterall merely deletions of code. However, I'm willing to
> sign these papers.
You probably don't need them here, but it would be useful in future.
If you intend to contribute other stuff, please start the process; it
can take a long time to get it through the FSF.