This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Beginner projects: combine.c, code clean-ups
- To: Jan van Male <jan dot vanmale at fenk dot wau dot nl>
- Subject: Re: [patch] Beginner projects: combine.c, code clean-ups
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:32:19 +0100
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> There are more of these old ifdef 0 blocks present, which I plan on
> patching later. Is it helpfull or just a nuisance to include their change
Definitely helpful. Do you have a copyright assignment done?