This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Report of reload1.c fix from 2.95.4 to mainline and 3_0-branch
- To: Stephane Carrez <Stephane dot Carrez at worldnet dot fr>
- Subject: Re: Report of reload1.c fix from 2.95.4 to mainline and 3_0-branch
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:03:53 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Sat, 5 May 2001, Stephane Carrez wrote:
> Hi Bernd,
> Would it be possible to report the reload fix you introduced in 2.95.4
> to the mainline and 3_0-branch:
> 2001-03-30 Bernd Schmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * reload1.c (delete_output_reload): Call eliminate_regs on substed.
> (reload_as_needed): Call update_eliminable_offsets a bit later.
I thought I'd done that. I'll look into it.