This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Avoid `touch' in Makefiles
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Avoid `touch' in Makefiles
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 22:27:30 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Sun, 13 May 2001, DJ Delorie wrote:
> For example, I (personally) don't agree that something in a directory
> named "contrib" should be mandatory for building gcc. Other
texi2pod.pl should arguably move to the gcc directory.
Joseph S. Myers