This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] testsuite bits
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [v3] testsuite bits
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 10:23:23 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at codesourcery dot com
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200105130714.f4D7ERr07039@fillmore.constant.com>
>>>>> "Benjamin" == Benjamin Kosnik <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Benjamin> I'd like to cut over, if that's ok.
I assume you mean "cut over to using the DejaGNU testsuite on the
Yes, that's OK -- once Richard's patch is in, and as long as you pay
attention to the lists to see what goes wrong. We may need to disable
`make check' on platforms where it doesn't work, if any. Also, we'll
need to XFAIL any tests that we know are going to fail, and that we
don't expect to fix RSN.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com