This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: i386 LIBGCC1
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at stanford dot edu>
- Subject: Re: i386 LIBGCC1
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 10:19:33 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Golubev I. N." <gin at mo dot msk dot ru>
- References: <email@example.com> <20010511120606.I9305@stanford.edu>
On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 12:06:06PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> The appended - completely untested; I'll be running a bootstrap
> shortly, but won't be back to check on it till late tonight - patch
> rips out all remaining traces of libgcc1. You can still get extra
> assembly routines stuck into libgcc.a with LIB1ASMFUNCS, and you don't
> have to set LIBGCC1 anymore.
I'd rather you kept libgcc1-test. That makes sure that one
doesn't forget patterns in the .md file for a new port.