This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: hpux NM_FLAGS
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH: hpux NM_FLAGS
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:31:30 -0700
- Cc: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "law" == law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
law> Basically, I don't see a whole lot of reasons to keep
law> arbitrary section support for SOM.
I agree. It seems highly uncompelling.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com