This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: output_operand: floating constant misused
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: output_operand: floating constant misused
- From: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 06:42:25 +0000
- CC: jason_merrill at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute
- References: <3AF8F253.A067BFE6@knmi.nl> <20010510145235N.email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I have no idea if the patch is correct, which is why I didn't comment.
> It's OK that you checked it in, I guess -- but I would have preferred
> that we simply rever Nick's patch.
Yeah, but it seemed Nick's patch fixed a real problem:
Besides, he had Jason's approval:
Nick's patch simply painted with too broad a brush ...
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org