This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add tree and rtl accessor functions for debuggers
- To: Ira Ruben <ira at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add tree and rtl accessor functions for debuggers
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 10 May 2001 11:45:00 -0600
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Ira" == Ira Ruben <email@example.com> writes:
Ira> These files define most of the tree and rtl accessor macros as
Ira> functions which have the same name and arguments as their
Ira> corresponding macros (the functions are defined in terms of their
Wow, this would be convenient.
Do you generate these files by hand?
I'm trying to understand how hard it would be to do something similar