This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: output_operand: floating constant misused
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: output_operand: floating constant misused
- From: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 07:31:31 +0000
- CC: jason_merrill at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute
[ cc'd to Jason as maintainer of the DWARF 2 stuff ]
There now is a C++ example of this breakage too (GNATS'd as debug/2785).
Do you permit me to apply the following fix to branch and trunk ?
Thanks in advance,
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407, e-mail email@example.com