This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dw2 stack info does not exactly following spec
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Subject: Re: dw2 stack info does not exactly following spec
- From: Jason Merrill <jason_merrill at redhat dot com>
- Date: 08 May 2001 21:49:24 +0200
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "Zhang, Yingwei" <yingwei dot zhang at intel dot com>, "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <459967261D9AD211AC4100A0C96B54100370D471@fmsmsx55.fm.intel.com><20010430151108.B8665@redhat.com><email@example.com>
>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> (I patched my gcc to make it always generate debug_frame, instead of
> just doing it on MIPS).
Why not just teach gdb to read .eh_frame as well?