This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to gcc-3.0/features.html
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch to gcc-3.0/features.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 16:06:27 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 2 May 2001, Per Bothner wrote:
>> In fact, every maintainer should feel free (read: highly welcome) to
>> add all relevant changes from his area. :-)
> Maybe I'll figure out how to do that after I get back from my trip!
Feel free to contact me (privately) in case you need any help.
> Until then,would you mind checking in this, or something like it.
> (I.e. "Java support" is a little too terse!)
Of course! I just committed your patch.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/