This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for gcc-3.0/features.html: mention testsuite
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Patch for gcc-3.0/features.html: mention testsuite
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 15:42:19 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 4 May 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I've installed the following patch to gcc-3.0/features.html to mention the
> testsuite, since the testsuite isn't in GCC 2.95.x.
> (I'm not sure about the "again" here; it's re-adding something that was
> already in EGCS, but relative to FSF GCC the testsuite is entirely new.)
I'd remove the "again", but don't feel very strongly about that, either.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/