This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [DOCS] Re: i686 bootstrap problem
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [DOCS] Re: i686 bootstrap problem
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 13:32:25 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:
>> In caveats.html (which we don't yet have for 3.0), along with all the
>> deprecations of various features, lack of Chill, etc..
> Ignoring the other bits, how's this?
Thanks, this is fine!
I went ahead and comitted this as htdocs/gcc-3.0/caveats.html.
As with features.html, all maintainers are more than welcome to enhance
and update this w/o explicit approval!
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/