This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix PR2162
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix PR2162
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:25:55 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Phil Edwards <pedwards at jaj dot com>
- References: <20010502191348B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 07:13:48PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> The logic setting ->num seemed fragile, so I decided just to compute
> the right number when we need it.
Looks valid. It sure doesn't look like the ->num computation
can be done reliably (or at minimum clearly) within the main
move_movables loop. I'd have moved it just after the main loop,
but a separate function works too.