This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Use proper mode in a promoted SUBREG when forcing to MEM
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Use proper mode in a promoted SUBREG when forcing to MEM
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 17:05:32 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 3 May 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:
> The only case I have is for Ada:
Are you keeping track of all cases this has meant that a bug you fixed
couldn't have a testcase in GCC, so you can contribute testcases for all
of them once Ada is part of the GCC tree?
Joseph S. Myers