This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix PR2675
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix PR2675
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 18:36:29 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Phil Edwards <pedwards at jaj dot com>
- References: <20010502150657K.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 03:06:57PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Richard, if you have time to look at the patch (in between the EH
> stuff), that would be great too -- I could be going down another weird
> rathole like I did with that `asm' stuff.
Looks ugly but correct.
> (Someday, everyone will use the tree-based inliner, and then we'll
> do sibcalls on trees, and thousands of lines of code will go away.)
Hell, just doing inlining on trees everywhere will remove
thousands of lines of code. In particular, the ones you're
patching here. ;-)