This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Place manuals under the GDFL
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Place manuals under the GDFL
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 15:38:23 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20010430153618U.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> These texi files are derived from the source code. Can we
Tom> really put a different license on them?
That's an interesting question. I don't know the answer.
Would you mind sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what to do
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com