This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible patch for miscompiled defer-pops
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Possible patch for miscompiled defer-pops
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 13:29:48 -0700
- Cc: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com> <20010501125923.A9843@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 09:14:07PM +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Um. I thought the reason emit_label rather than expand_label was used
> in such cases was precisely to avoid machinations with binding levels.
If so, it would be good to have commentary to that effect.