This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c/2404: arm-linux-gcc ice
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: c/2404: arm-linux-gcc ice
- From: bkohlen at intrinsyc dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:34:44 -0700
- CC: gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> On 27 Mar 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > gcc cross compiler for arm with fairly standard configure
> > flags. used in combination with glibc-2.1.3 and binutils-2.10.
> > I was compiling xfree86 for arm when error occured.
> > >Description:
> > When installing xfree86 (on my pc, so that I can package it
> > for arm) it compiles shadow.c and I get the following error:
> > shadow.c: In function `shadowImageGlyphBlt':
> > shadow.c:1173: Internal compiler error in `purge_addressof_1', at function.c:3183
> > Please submit a full bug report.
> > See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
> Fixed with the following patch on the 2.95 branch. See also the original
I guess I should have CC'd my first thank you to all these lists, as Phil Blundell has
already pointed me to this patch. Thank you very much for the information, and I
apologize for the inconvenience caused by my lack of follow-up.