This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ?PATCH: remove references to HAVE_conditional_arithmetic
- To: Lars Brinkhoff <lars at nocrew dot org>
- Subject: Re: ?PATCH: remove references to HAVE_conditional_arithmetic
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:50:16 -0500
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 02:54:13PM +0100, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> It seems like HAVE_conditional_arithmetic was removed a long time ago,
> so perhaps these two references can be removed?
> 2001-02-16 lars brinkhoff <email@example.com>
> * optabs.c (expand_abs): Remove reference to
> * combine.c (simplify_set): Likewise.
Ok, since it was commented out on October 6, 1999, and removed from the
codebase when I checked in the first set of cond_exec changes.
Michael Meissner, Red Hat, Inc. (GCC group)
PMB 198, 174 Littleton Road #3, Westford, Massachusetts 01886, USA
Work: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +1 978-486-9304
Non-work: email@example.com fax: +1 978-692-4482