This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: generalize AIX cabs fix regex
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: generalize AIX cabs fix regex
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:12:20 -0400
- cc: bkorb at gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> "Kaveh R Ghazi" writes:
>> From: David Edelsohn <email@example.com>
>> ! select = '^extern[ \t]*double[ \t]*cabs';
Kaveh> nit: use +, not * in the regex'es.
That's what I expected, but I was following the convention I saw
in most of the file for these types of expression. If I should buck the
trend and DTRT, that's fine with me.