This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] define INT_ASM_OP in config/i386/i386-aout.h
- To: chastain at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] define INT_ASM_OP in config/i386/i386-aout.h
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:46:49 +0200
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at cygnus dot com
> From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:23:53 -0700
> + #define INT_ASM_OP ".long"
For the committer:
The semantics of ASM_OP:s very recently changed to include
surrounding spacing. Not that INT_ASM_OP is documented, but at
least it's consistent.
So this should now be "\t.long\t".